Recent Member - Andrew Westgarth

Awest

Dear Members

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the forum. I am a North Yorkshire BDS member who has recently (after an absence of some years) taken/retaken up stalking.

This website was introduced to me by an existing member and I must say has been a facinating read. I look forward to talking to many of you in more detail. FAC air rifle - .22lr & .270 win.

Kind regards

Andrew Westgarth

Welcome Andrew - hoped you enjoyed the recent trip to Scotland - you will enjoy this forum.

Regards
Tonyc

Hello Tony

Tony hello there and Yes had a great few days in Scotland - will fill you in on all the action when I see you next, probably at the Buckles Inn again.

Ian was a star and between us we got through more home loads than was probably good for either of up (or our ears even with moderators). I also met up with Bruce from Tackle and Guns who is a mine of useful info re knarley old guns like mine (even if they do shoot straight).

The sheep were back in the forestry again so I am sure you get the picture - ticks everywhere - going to be bad for ticks this year I reckon - I am seeing sheep ticks up all over this year.

Will give you a bell shortly and if you hear of any stalking in NYorks I am all ears.

Cheers - Andrew

Hello Tony

Tony hello there and Yes had a great few days in Scotland - will fill you in on all the action when I see you next, probably at the Buckles Inn again.

Ian was a star and between us we got through more home loads than was probably good for either of up (or our ears even with moderators). I also met up with Bruce from Tackle and Guns who is a mine of useful info re knarley old guns like mine (even if they do shoot straight).

The sheep were back in the forestry again so I am sure you get the picture - ticks everywhere - going to be bad for ticks this year I reckon - I am seeing sheep ticks up all over this year.

Will give you a bell shortly and if you hear of any stalking in NYorks I am all ears.

Cheers - Andrew

Hello Tony

Cheers - Andrew

What Part of North Yorkshire

waldini said:
welcome what part of yorkshire are you from mate. hope you enjoy the forum

Dear Waldini

Ripon area and thanks for taking the time to say hello re. forum - where are you based.

Regards

AW

i am nr helmsley. you will know big Stuart wrigglesworth. as he goes to bds meets at buckles inn.

Hello there - I'm hopless with names but I think I do know him - mind you everyones big in Yorkshire. Maybe see you at the Buckles next meet.

Cheers

AW

BDS next meet - AW

waldini said:
whens next meeting. if i am free i will try to be there.
Hello again - I'm not sure but I will ask Bob Holmes (I have some of his kit that he need back anyway) when I go round, possibly next week as I think he writes the Yorkshire section for BDS. Will let you know as soon as I know.

If memory serves May 20th is James Taylor on Knife care.

Kind regards

Andrew

Back