Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: snotty windows!!!!!

snotty windows!!!!!

Now i am pretty confident this question has not been asked on here

My 2 vizslas love to sit in the bay window and watch the world go by, problem is their wet noses and they are my dogs,so i have to clean them.(the windows)
    Someone must have a top tip for this irritating problem (maybe something they dont like the smell off). remember they are working dogs so i dont want their scent glands totally distroyed. Its not just the bay window, the conservatory door gets it too, they stand there with their noses pinned against the glass looking out, so i let them out and they stand with their noses looking in.

I can only think of getting rid of them and getting a cat., has anyone trained a cat sucessfuly to stalk ?

thanks

craggy

Clingfilm is your friend
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Craggy View Post

I can only think of getting rid of them and getting a cat., has anyone trained a cat sucessfuly to stalk

It'll be freezing cold in your house if you replace your windows with a cat!!!

No sh*t, I kid you not. I was just reading this out to my wife as we used to have a Boxer that would sit in the bay window and slobber all up the glass. when I said that someone had suggested Cling film she looked horrified and said 'thats cruel, you can't stick clingfilm on a dogs nose'
    I didn't marry her for her brains.

Ezzy

Quote Originally Posted by ezzy6.5 View Post
    No sh*t, I kid you not. I was just reading this out to my wife as we used to have a Boxer that would sit in the bay window and slobber all up the glass. when I said that someone had suggested Cling film she looked horrified and said 'thats cruel, you can't stick clingfilm on a dogs nose'
    I didn't marry her for her brains.

Ezzy
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Clingfilm is your friend
    And let the dog breath through its mouth....

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

You're all warped.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

This should win THREAD OF THE DAY!

Build a kennel and run, they can watch the world all day long and no snotty windows to deal with.

yes guys lots of comments, still got snotty windows
    mrs likes the pen outside idea, i told her she will be cold and wont be able to watch x factor "ouch"