Thread: You Meet Some Real Good Guys on SD

You Meet Some Real Good Guys on SD

First day on the partridge. A semi formal let day. John "Nuttyspaniel" who until today I have never met insisted that he come and join the beating team in return for me giving him a wee bit assistance getting a bit of stalking. John fitted in very well and certainly put in a hard days beating. Truely appreciated genuine help from a fellow sportsman. Just another example of the character of guys on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    First day on the partridge. A semi formal let day. John "Nuttyspaniel" who until today I have never met insisted that he come and join the beating team in return for me giving him a wee bit assistance getting a bit of stalking. John fitted in very well and certainly put in a hard days beating. Truely appreciated genuine help from a fellow sportsman. Just another example of the character of guys on this site.
    Well done to all. Just shows the world of shooting is tight knit when certain situations arrise.

Kind regards Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Gazza it was great to meet yourself aswell. It was a cracking day totally enjoyed myself. Hope to do it again very soon. Thank you for your kind words.

Nutty

Hi Nutty
    Goodness if you are that good, you can come and do 4 days for me 20 +lunch NO DIESEL MONEY THOUGH
    wF1

Quote Originally Posted by wildfowler1 View Post
    Hi Nutty
    Goodness if you are that good, you can come and do 4 days for me 20 +lunch NO DIESEL MONEY THOUGH
    wF1
    Mmmm need to negociate fuel mate... I might be easy but I aint cheap.... lol

nutty

ide be up for some beating if anyone has any near notts. im always up for meeting some different people in the world of shooting

ive got some in norfolk for anybody interested
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

bit too far for me otherwise i would have been more than happy to lend a hand