wrong wrong wrong

it's like fake titties!!

look great and fun to play with but just not the holy grail :lol:

It's bad news when my puggy can pull a 4x4 out of the mud.

correct me if I am wrong but are they not standard factory issue 20" Range Rover wheels?
plenty of school tractors round here shod with those.

my casualty list that I pulled out of the snow two years ago included a freelander and a Disco 4. (not to mention the 3.5ton Council truck!)
only reason we gave up on the Disco is the owner didnt know/couldn't find anything at the front to attach the strap to!

Almost had a chance at pulling a brand new range rover out but the owner realised he would never survive if people saw it and persevered...

well............................. well just goes to prove a point I was making on the other thread ............................................................. people with more money than sense.

doing that to a defender should carry a jail sentence, and a good hiding..... can just make out the tracksuit bottoms tucked into burberry socks with rockport boots in the reflection... gypsy *******s

I work around the corner from a Customising Garage. They kit out some really expensive stuff with Body Kits. sound systems,TV, really fancy paint jobs. They work on a lot of Footballers and Pop Singers motors.
You would not believe the Monstrosities that come out of there.
Lovely, brand new Range Rovers go in and come out with about an inch of ground clearance, grotesque body kits and some very odd colours.
Its enough to make you weep.

Yorkie.

Back