Thread: Sightron scopes and binos

Sightron scopes and binos

Hi Guys

Anyone have or used sightron optics or bins

The price is keen and product looks ok

Performance wise anyone got any info looking to get a pair for the missus do not know whether to go for secondhand swarovski / zeiss or the Sightron sii range

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,
    Just put an S111 8.5-32x56 on the .223 and zeroed it just as the light was going so can only give a limited comment at the moment.
    The MOA-2 reticle is a little fine in low light but very good for what it is designed for....long range daytime varmint work. Build quality seem very good & the clicks on the tactical turrets are repeatable. Going to give it a better test later in the week when i can spend a couple of hours with it rather than rush the job in hand. I have not seen thier Bino's, but if the scopes are anything to go by then i think you would not go wrong if you were buying new. But as always buy the best you can afford and you will not regret it! Depending on your budget a s/h pair of Swarovski's would still be my first choice but get your missus to try them first preferably in the light conditions she would be using them in.
    Regards
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by philip View Post
    Hi Guys

Anyone have or used sightron optics or bins

The price is keen and product looks ok

Performance wise anyone got any info looking to get a pair for the missus do not know whether to go for secondhand swarovski / zeiss or the Sightron sii range

Cheers

Phil
    my m8 has a 6-24x50 scope a lot of other people i know have them as well,there clear enough to sight on a crow in a tree at over 1000 yards
    not quite as good as ziess or swarvo but not far behind and better than leuplod
    i have just ordered one this afternoon from aimfieldsports and should get it by 10am tomorow

i have the s111 6x24x50 mill dot glass is very good mill dot bit big turrets 100percent repeating as i dial in all my shots they have to be good overal very impresed with the scope its on a 7mm rem mag and is staying there every thing is good with the scope exept the mill dot a little finer and it would out sell itself the glass looks like it came out of the night force factorey the ret is fine for deer stalking in poor light but if you want pin hole spoting on a target its to big more of a hunting long rainge scope than target shooting got mine from flee bay for 400 pounds money well spent

thatís what i have just bought,but then again mine is for long range vermin

I have an SIII 8-32x56 mil dot on my Steyr .308, love it

Glass is nice and clear, controls are smooth and repeatability of settings is perfect. The only thing I don't like is the scope caps, pretty loose so will be changing those at some point. Best point is I picked it up when we were in the US so only £500