Body Bag

moonstone gsp

I know this may sound a bit macarbre but recently saw a guy using a body bag to transport his shot deer.He had acquired from a friend who worked for the ambulance service. It seemed to be an ideal piece of kit,easy to transport when not in use,fitted a roe buck in no problem,and was water tight. also kept the deer out of sight when in the back of his vehicle.Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

Thanks srvet, just looked,what I saw seemed more heavy duty material a bit like the canvas used on curtain sided wagons. muddy are you referring to the ones on the spservices website?

Use them all the time, just remember in warm weather the carcass will sweat inside the bag. I usually have a 12v plug in cool box in the vehicle with my food/drink for the day and half dozen freezer packs, I throw these into the body bag in the back of the pickup for the 3 hour drive home.
Wingy

I know this may sound a bit macarbre but recently saw a guy using a body bag to transport his shot deer.He had acquired from a friend who worked for the ambulance service. It seemed to be an ideal piece of kit,easy to transport when not in use,fitted a roe buck in no problem,and was water tight. also kept the deer out of sight when in the back of his vehicle.Does anyone know where these can be purchased?
Contact Swillington shooting Supplies

Be careful with the bags guys, they dont stand up to much and even a bit of rough handling can rip them or even with the better ones, open the seams; I use them at work and to be honest the bag is more of a privacy sheet, the bags and their contents gets lowered into a shallow tray in the vehicle as they can leak.

Back