Thread: Fac conditions

Fac conditions

Hi guys I was just looking at my fac and one of the conditions on there are puzzling me what exactly is meant by the last condition on my fac the protection of animals or humans

Mongoose,

If you are in the **** with a creature causing imminent threat to life/serious injury to livestock or a person then I reckon this is your "get out of jail card".

Now, you have to be able to present your case in court but if there are dead beasts, scarred humans and half a dozen ambulances.....

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Mongoose,

If you are in the **** with a creature causing imminent threat to life/serious injury to livestock or a person then I reckon this is your "get out of jail card".

Now, you have to be able to present your case in court but if there are dead beasts, scarred humans and half a dozen ambulances.....

Stan
    You mean like the Essex lion was going after myself or somebody else and I shot said lion I have to justify it but I would have been using my firearm in accordance with the conditions on the fac......

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    You mean like the Essex lion was going after myself or somebody else and I shot said lion I have to justify it but I would have been using my firearm in accordance with the conditions on the fac......
    Nope, you would be using your expanding ammunition in accordance with the conditions on your FAC, but not your firearms.... You would have to throw the bullets at the lion
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Nope, you would be using your expanding ammunition in accordance with the conditions on your FAC, but not your firearms.... You would have to throw the bullets at the lion
    Ahh I see so its not as it would seem so to speak, is this condition on all fac's with expanding ammo?

That's correct, it's standard wording to cover all possible scenarios... and possibly the most commonly misunderstood condition.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    That's correct, it's standard wording to cover all possible scenarios... and possibly the most commonly misunderstood condition.
    I see thanks for clearing that up certainly a strange condition though, I wonder if anybody has ever had to use it in anger.....

You are only required to use expanding ammunition on Deer because of the Deer Act.

Saving humans and livestock that are in immenent life threatening situations, where the se of firearms are appropriate, does mean whatever you mean.

Stan