Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Beating Trousers

  1. #1

    Beating Trousers

    Has any one got some suggestions for beating trousers? I will need a pair this year. I wonder if they still do those ones with the leather patch on the shins and half way up the calf. The makes escapes me for some reason.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    Has any one got some suggestions for beating trousers? I will need a pair this year. I wonder if they still do those ones with the leather patch on the shins and half way up the calf. The makes escapes me for some reason.
    I've got some seeland ones I use for beating but usually wear wax chaps or over trousers ,there arnt many trousers that could stand up to beating conditions I've wrecked a few pairs trying so always use over trousers that's what I would recommend anyway....

  3. #3
    +1 on the wax chaps.

    David.

  4. #4
    The Deerhunter Smallville with Hitena are pretty good. Not very good for stalking as they're quite noisy but good for beating.
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwaines View Post
    The Deerhunter Smallville with Hitena are pretty good. Not very good for stalking as they're quite noisy but good for beating.
    They dont look too bad. They got them on ebay for 95. Are they really tough then? i think the ones i remember had leather from the knee down.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    They dont look too bad. They got them on ebay for 95. Are they really tough then? i think the ones i remember had leather from the knee down.
    Ive got the ram trousers with hitena, there alright but go through thistles etc and that's them buggered

  7. #7
    the Deerhunter Huntsville come with leather front panels, very quiet and good with thistles right up to the point when you go rolling in them
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

  8. #8
    Normal beating conditions would tear most trousers to shreds without chaps/over trousers , if your trousers arnt trashed then your not beating hard enough.....

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Normal beating conditions would tear most trousers to shreds without chaps/over trousers , if your trousers arnt trashed then your not beating hard enough.....
    So any recommendation for over trousers then?

Similar Threads

  1. Available Beating
    By MARKSP in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-11-2011, 09:37
  2. Available Myself for some beating
    By weeman in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 07:04
  3. Wanted Beating
    By novice in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-09-2011, 14:02
  4. Wanted beating
    By conorkelly in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 18:32
  5. Wanted Beating.
    By Moonraker68 in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-12-2010, 16:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •