Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO 6pointer

FAO 6pointer

I think a few people would be most appreciative if you'd clarify your comments on the Arran scheme that you mentioned in the now closed BASC alternative thread.

Thanks in advance.
    MJ

Nope, fed up with these threads now. It is becoming tedious and is bringing the site down IMO. We've stood back and given you all ample time to air your grievances, call each other names etc. Can we not find some positive stalking topics to discuss now?

Very well said CSL.

I only joined earlier this year and tonight is my first login for a while as I was getting bored of the public contempt for and denegration of organisations that do not deserve it.
    However, I logon tonight and sadly it's the same old rubbish.
    When does free speech actually become libellous?
    I sincerley hope for more positive threads, and apologise for the negativity of this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Nope, fed up with these threads now. It is becoming tedious and is bringing the site down IMO. We've stood back and given you all ample time to air your grievances, call each other names etc. Can we not find some positive stalking topics to discuss now?
    If not the delete button gets used. Take that however you like as well
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Sometimes i wonder if the forum needs an annual cull.

keep up the good work lads!.

Quote Originally Posted by ELRIG View Post

Thank you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by ELRIG View Post

"Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Sorry Alex, my mistake I thought the forum was for the exchange of information. If you see post 79 of the locked thread you will see my reason for wanting to know 6pointers view on Arran. A friend of mine (And new SD forum member) is considering going to Arran on the BASC scheme. I nearly did start a thread on here on his behalf asking for feedback, but when it was brought up in conversation, I thought I'd get his input.

It's such a shame you have misinterpreted my intentions. Several other people also wanted 6pointers input if you noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ75 View Post
    Sorry Alex, my mistake I thought the forum was for the exchange of information. If you see post 79 of the locked thread you will see my reason for wanting to know 6pointers view on Arran. A friend of mine (And new SD forum member) is considering going to Arran on the BASC scheme. I nearly did start a thread on here on his behalf asking for feedback, but when it was brought up in conversation, I thought I'd get his input.

It's such a shame you have misinterpreted my intentions. Several other people also wanted 6pointers input if you noticed?

why just ask his opinion then, ask around.
    I have been to Arran with the BASC and (other than the relentless rain) it was a great (and cheap) weeks stalking.
    Tell your friend to do his homework and if possible spend a couple of days doing some low level recce'ing

we would have benefitted greatly from seeing access points beforehand and avoiding those that were poor choices.

Hinds are tricky and high seat work tends to prevail.
    Stags appear to be more fun as they can often be called out or moved with appropriate noises!

'bowhunting v's rifle' and 'v-max head shots' spring to mind as worse for stirring