Thread: Stolen highseat

Stolen highseat

High folks anyone been offered a high seat lately I live in central Scotland and some low life has knocked one of my seats,it was a home made effort and of lean to style it was quite flexi the steel box section was a bit to thin but it did the trick,it was also painted red lead colour with a plastic seat. It was chained and padlocked to a tree and was stolen from just out of Kincardine on the road to Dunfermline,any info please

Its sad to hear but know how you feel...
    Had two stolen last year from my place in Sussex 1st April, someone obviuosly wanted to do some buck shooting
    Left a nice set of All-Terain tyre tracks but thats not much to go on these days...
    Nielaj

seems to be country wide, I had seat gone ,then cammo net taken from seat that was to heavy for them to take

W***ers I thought the shooting community was supposed to stick together not nick from one another. hope you get it back or the offender falls from it when puting it up.

Let's hope it was only taken away for refurbishment.
    When you get it back it will be like new
    On a more serious side, this seems to be getting more widespread and there doesn't seem to be any records of anyone being caught and dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    W***ers I thought the shooting community was supposed to stick together not nick from one another. hope you get it back or the offender falls from it when puting it up.
    The cocks would probably try to claim for the fall!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

If it was steel then it's probably been weighed in for scrap with the prices right now.

Sad but that's the way it is of course one could waste ones time reporting it to Pld but we all know how far that will get.

Sorry for your loss.

It seams if you leave a seat it fir game to the scrap lads and they dont miss a trick hope you catch the chap.

Had trouble with anti,s a few years ago kept slinding mine into the ditches and had straps cut on lean toos so they were unsafe when you went to them.Cured it with help of landowner and a few farm machines blocking exits so they got serious ear bashings.