Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Highland meeting 27th or 28th September

Highland meeting 27th or 28th September

As many will know I will be on my lease in the highlands of Scotland with a number of members off the site. So I thought it would be an ideal opportunity for an evening meet with members we would normally not get to see.

So all those north or even slightly south of Inverness if anyone is interested we can arrange a meet at the lodge on either of the two dates for a drink and a bit of a social evening. My area is near Bonar Bridge, Sutherlland. If I can see a show of hands I will then PM those of you interested where we will be.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Mmm tempting Malc tempting.

Nutty

That evening will also probably be the only time this year all the Admin team will be in the same place at the same time... and without internet.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    That evening will also probably be the only time this year all the Admin team will be in the same place at the same time... and without internet.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Oh dear Oh dear. Please for the sake of the site, keep your web cam fettishes to yourselves...

Nutty

Feel the need to let my hair down might just wait till that weekend.

Sounds like a good idea, always good to meet new people

Anymore of the highland lot want to come round and meet the lads from down south. We will make it the evening of the 28th September, at 7.30pm for those wanting to go please Pm before next week, or after this give JAYB a call to get details.

There will be 6 members off the site plus the crew from my cottage which will be another 5. I suspect there might be some drinks available
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Never known a bunch of scots refuse a drink!!

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Never known a bunch of scots refuse a drink!!
    Tell them your buying and itll get a better response mate.....

there could be a stand off with 2 yorkshire men coming,we all know the yorkshire war cry HOW MUCH.
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough