Thread: 16 BORE SIDE BY SIDE HAMMER GUN modern-ish by Baikel

16 BORE SIDE BY SIDE HAMMER GUN modern-ish by Baikel

Baikel 16 Bore SBS Hammer Gun

This was by brother in laws gun, he was given it by an old boy who worked on one of the local estates,
    it was hardly ever used the metal work is in very nice order, but sadly the woodwprk was part "restored" by said bro in law
    you will need to finish of oiling or varnishing it, I am no woodworker it has been luking in the cabinet for a while now I need to make some space for my new toy

These guns are built like brick outhouses & last forever, I was told it was hardly ever shot and it really looks that way, few evenings on the wood work should sort it or just give it a quick varnish and enjoy .. choice is yours

I only want the 250 back I paid for it for it no offers, happy to send to dealer at your cost or face to face I often travel round & I am poss up in deepest darkest Scotland this weekend so anywhere on the way.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030459.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	450.3 KB 
ID:	18854
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

Apparently I was to generous when purchasing above cannon & a little to ambitious with my thought of recovering my outlay to brother in law
    I will take any fair offer into consideration I have seen only one other for sale on guntrader that was 200 quids .. be kind to a poor down on 'is luck fella mister
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

To sweeten the deal I'll even throw in a tin of ronseal to the buyer of this fine sporting instrument

How about this will swap for a decent day out with someone?

Any takers?

Just outside Notingham J28 or 26 of M1 or A38 is also very close about 8 miles north of Derby.

I have one bought it for my eldest lad to use, they are a very nice gun to shoot, rebounding hammers,and a nice flat rib,in all not bad for a Baikal, and I would imagine due to the thickness of the tubes it would last well into the next ice age.