Thread: CWD near Woburn estate.

CWD near Woburn estate.

Hi Folks,

Time for another trip up to our grounds near Woburn for a bit of control on the local CWD population.

We will be making three visits to the ground during the winter season & if you are able to join us you stand a fine chance of catching up with some of these fantastic little deer. Last season's highlight was when ShootingDuckDog from this site was fortunate enough to take a buck that proved to be the second largest ever scored in the UK.

One days stalking and shooting from high seats (2x outings) 150.

All does + Juvenile Bucks (to one cm exposed tusk length) 150

All Bucks (including ANY medal quality to CIC GOLD) 250

There is local Travelodge accommodation three minutes from the grounds, at a cost of @50 nightly for those having to travel. Obviously, this can be shared to reduce expenditure, while early booking can give rooms from 19!

The grounds consist of young woodland (pole stage & thicket) surrounded by arable fields. Result is the deer use the farm as a habour area - moving out onto arable to feed. We only visit this site a few times each year - and have consistently taken good medal and representative bucks.

If joining us takes your fancy, then do let me know soonest, but should you have any queries, please do get in touch and we can discuss.

Best Wishes,

Ian & Jo
    Home - Farrington Deer Services
    Tel: 07798 771 062
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Any idea of dates Ian?

Hi Abu,

Completely flexible on dates at moment - barring full moon periods due to Boar outings.

First one will be towards end of November - trying for a Monday but could equally manage a weekend.

I'll give you a call tomorrow to discuss what shift pattern the hospital have you slaving on!!

You going to be at the Midland?

Best wishes,

Ian & Jo
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Hi Ian,

I was wondering if there is facility to borrow an estate rifle?

All the Best,

Ed

Hi Ed,

No problem with provision of an estate rifle if you are interested in joining us for an outing. If you send me an Email at ifarrington@hotmail.com then I can ensure you get an info sheet and booking details.

Best wishes,

Ian

PM sent
    Better barbarity than boredom

Folks - one place available on SUNDAY 17th February if you are looking at the opportunity to get onto CWD near Woburn.

Our last visit gave numerous sightings and ended with two stalkers taking a total of three bucks.

If you can join us on this date - please get in touch and we will get a place reserved for you.

Looking forward to hunting with you!

Regards

Ian & Jo