Wiltshire Game Fair 22 & 23 September.

Moonraker68

Anyone thinking of going along? I should be there on the Sunday, if you fancy meeting up for a pint. Bowood, between Chippenham & Calne.

Last edited:
Will be going, as not a bad little fair, Something for all the family. Picked up a fantastic bargain there, on some patio furniture a couple of years back.

I won't be able to make it unfortunately,I've got a Market on both days so have a good time all.

Martin

It doesn't seem to be very well advertised does it, or have I missed something ?
I might be able to make it on the Sunday so if you see an old guy staggering about, he's not drunk, it's me just feeling my age !!!

It doesn't seem to be very well advertised does it, or have I missed something ?
I might be able to make it on the Sunday so if you see an old guy staggering about, he's not drunk, it's me just feeling my age !!!

That won't narrow it down, having seen it the last few years.

Ideal, I'll make it along! That was my old stomping ground a good number of years ago when I studied sorry was supposed to be studying at Lackham college...

What won't narrow what down and what have you seen the last few years :confused:

Sorry - there were a lot of wobbly men there the last few years. I won't try to say hello to all of them. I think the year it was my wife's turn to drive and mine to sample, I wobbled a lot.

Back