SD Stalking

Hi, Im Terry and im on the first three days..
Travelling up from Poole if anybody is further south they must live on a boat :lol:
Same offer as Brough if anybody is on the first three days and would like picking up enroute get in touch

Hi Im Mike,
and onthe second 3 days,

I am in selby 8 miles from the A1, would be happy to share costs,
Im sure I have a few crap jokes too. :lol:

Hi All

I am on 2nd 3 days also.

been communicating with Brough and I have volunteered to co-ordinate food etc.

Pm me with e mail addressess and we can get organised.

I am in Whitby N Yorks

TonyC

Hello All ,

I'm on the second 3 days also .
Also up for sharing costs / driving/ whatever .

I live near Tadcaster/ Sherburn so very close to you Bobt .

No special dietry requirements

My feet don't smell & I try to keep my really crap jokes to myself!

Waldy

I am on the 1st three days and travelling from Tewkesbury up the M5, Pheasant sniper are you travelling up the M5 from Poole? if so we could arrange something if you wish?

Hi Clive.

Thanks for the kind offer

I was going to look into flights from Poole but travelling up with company is more appealing and ofcourse share the fuel costs

Let me now where you want to meet up and i will look at it on google map

Terry

I live a couple of miles from Junction 9 of the M5 in Kinsham, Glos.

I don’t mind how we do it if you still wish to fly then that’s ok, let me know what you decide. I think Poole is about 2 hours drive up through Swindon, Cirencester to Cheltenham then on to me.

Cheers

Clive

The first three days

I will be travelling to Clives very early sunday for the full monty which has been kindly offered and then we will be making our way on up from Tewkesbury if anybody else on the first three days is on route and would like to join us then youre more than welcome.

We are hoping to get up in time to have a bit of a walk and maybe enjoy some pub grub so again it would be nice for anyone staying at the accomodation sunday evening or who is fairly local if they would like to join us for something to eat and a pint..

Regards

Terry

Terry,

just as a heads up you must arrive with me on the Sunday evening, as it appears by your post you are staying down the road and travelling on Monday? correct me if I am wrong.

Those of you who are on the first three days need to arrive Sunday afternoon or early evening the 18th Oct. We will then start in earnest on Monday morning. You have to depart on Wednesday evening as the new group will arrive on the late afternoon and the bedding will then be changed and the rooms serviced.

Hope that clears up any confusion, and if I have caused any just ignore this post.

Sikamalc

Just as a heads up re the the pub grub and a pint, no pub grub as there is no pub, well not unless you want to drive a long way :eek: Whatever food and drink you anticipate getting down your neck's, bring it with you. There is a Tesco's in Inverness, almost on the main road. If you need further details let me know.

This is a bit remote you know :D :D

John

Hi John & Malc

Malc
Clive has offered me breakfast when i arrive very early sunday morning then we are heading straight up to hopefully stretch our legs and be with you for the afternoon

John
Sorry mate im a bit dopey like that were spoilt down here in poole :oops:

Well looking forward to it guys

ATB

Terry

No problem,

I am about 55 miles from Inverness near a village called Ardgay, opposite Bonar Bridge on the Dornoch Firth. It will take you about an hour from Inverness.

I shall be up there for a month with clients and by the time you guys get up there I shall be re aclimatised to the alltitude :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk soon

Sikamalc

JAYB said:
Just as a heads up re the the pub grub and a pint, no pub grub as there is no pub, well not unless you want to drive a long way :eek: Whatever food and drink you anticipate getting down your neck's, bring it with you. There is a Tesco's in Inverness, almost on the main road. If you need further details let me know.

This is a bit remote you know :D :D

John

Anyway, if there was a pub it would be like every other Highlands bar or hotel I've been in - specially designed in Lino', Formica and harsh flourescent strip lighting to have as little ambience as possible (with 'meals' consisting of a microwaved Scotch Pie - not for the faint hearted or cholestrolly-challenged!), so as not to get in the way of the serious business of drinking as much McEwans as possible before a strictly imposed early closing time - or am I behind the times and missed the fact that wine bars and gastopubs have become all the rage amongst the salmon farmers and foresters of the far north?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to the trip (if not the 12 hour drive) in October. Trevor (aka Gadget) and I are going up next weekend for a trial run to his ground near Aberdeen and to give the .270s a run out.

Adam.

[I am about 55 miles from Inverness near a village called Ardgay ]

Don't know about you lot, but I think I'd rather stay with a couple of tinnies than risk a trip to the 'ard gay bar !!!! :eek: :D [/quote]

well guys its getting closer,anyone getting excited yet??????? about seeing festers hairy knee pads i mean :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did the drive with Gadget a couple of weeks ago to his ground northwest of Aberdeen and I can vouch for the fact that it's a bleeding long way :eek: But God the shooting's good up there, which is why we're doing it again next weekend...chasing red stags this time :lol:

Looking forward to the SD trip.

Adam.

i think its around 470 miles for me but at least me and smithy have got fester to laugh at all day :lol: and then the rest of you guys can laugh at him all week :lol: :lol: . looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Back