My new gun!

BunnyDoom

photo.jpg photo2.jpg
Sako 85 Synthetic Stainless .243, Stainless Optilock rings, Zeiss Duralyt 3-12x50, Snipersystems Bipod, Claw Sling, MAE T12 Moderator

Pes T12 are very good quality and quiet mods.... not the lightest but, balance the rifle nicely.

Nice set up, I'm sure it'll serve you well.

ATB
Moses

Pes T12 are very good quality and quiet mods.... not the lightest but, balance the rifle nicely.

Nice set up, I'm sure it'll serve you well.

ATB
Moses
Yes indeed they are I have one one my .243 very good indeed.

Bought a rifle off the site, a BSA CF2 in 270 picked it up from my local shop today, fitted a Leopold rifleman 3x9x40 zeroed it with cheap ppu 130g bullets and then shot two foxes and a roe buck all within four hours now that's how to get your moneys worth out of a rifle.:D

She shoots lovely - just zeroed it and very pleased!

The mod I kept from my last gun - very quiet and no flip!... But yes I have put foxes down with it lol!

Breaking the cherry on it in 8 hours hopefully! :)

Good set up not too dissimilar from one of my own. As said the moderator is a great moderator for range use, perhaps one of the best, but moderators for stalking now days can weigh a lot less and this gives a much balanced rifle which is also less tiring to carry and the barrel does not keep swinging round, therefore you can carry it muzzle up if that is your want.

Just IMO, it your rifle at the end of the day, but if it was perfect were would the fun be in that, we all have to plan for our next toy.:lol:

ATB

Tahr

Last edited:
Good set up not too dissimilar from one of my own. As saidthe moderator is a great moderator for range use, perhaps one of the best, butmoderators for stalking now days can weigh a lot less and this gives a muchbalanced rifle which is also less tiring to carry and the barrel does not keepswinging round, therefore you can carry it muzzle up if that is your want.

Just IMO, it your rifle at the end of the day, but if it was perfect were would the fun be in that, we all have to plan for our next toy.:lol:

ATB

Tahr

Have tried a few mods but the MAE is still tops for me :)

Back