Thread: Postal service to prohibit Firearms and component parts from postal services

Postal service to prohibit Firearms and component parts from postal services

Hi All,
    Quick introduction before the rant.

Been shooting for over 30 years,rough shooting, wild fowling and stalking now, for for about 25 years. Been defending my interest in "field sports" , as it used to be know,all my life. Still defending them!

Here's the latest one to the post office of on their proposal to, "prohibit Firearms and component parts from postal services" Got off Countryside alliance e-bulletin. Can't attach link so someone else will have to do it.

See you all around

Smithy

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Your reasoning, to "prohibit firearms and component parts from postal services" is a misinterpretation of the law, that is neither fair or reasonable. There has never been an issue of carrying “component or controlled parts". I believe this is another example of indirect discrimination against the already regulated law abiding shooting community.
    Are you going to prohibit my firearms certificate being posted by the police next?
    Last edited by smithy1666; 07-09-2012 at 09:06.

Been some posts already about it on here.

The CA are running an on line campaign on this one.

Welcome to the site, this is the introduction section, there is already a post in existence about this in the general discussion section. There are lots of folk on that one that are just as passionate as you.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses