Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW variation arrived

WOW variation arrived

credit where credits due ,,, i posted my variation on monday NIGHT to get a second 22 LR added , i thought it was gonna be a whole heap of hassle , BUT its here today , 22 lr added along with moderator AND my allowance upped to 400

well done strathclyde

I have a bolt action .22LR. I'm up for renewal soon, so will be asking for a .22LR semi auto also. I'm expecting hassle also....

That is quick! Blimy, just goes to show you that they can do it if they try! Doesn't have to take 8 weeks really!

The joys of Strathclyde. A mate of mine has went into Pitt street and had a 1 4 1 done whilst he waited.

Nutty

You see Brian,

It can be done and you with all that fighting talk to start with. Must be something in the water in Airdrie... I made the "mistake" of going to a certain establishment called Diamonds some time ago and it has left me tainted..

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobthedug View Post
    You see Brian,

It can be done and you with all that fighting talk to start with. Must be something in the water in Airdrie... I made the "mistake" of going to a certain establishment called Diamonds some time ago and it has left me tainted..

Bob
    good god bob , its a wonder your not still stuck to the carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!

so does that mean you're going to send it straight back to change it for an hmr

i am starting to think youve one for sale paul lol

good good mate im ready to post my variation for my 308 hope mine come as quick.

Thats brilliant. I waited 14 weeks with lothian and borders. the average is 13 weeks just to get your ticket. A variation seems to be a week longer. Fettes is supposed to be under staffed. I wonder what it will be like when the forces merge. cheers Hootsman
    Just Shoot The F..king Thing!