Thread: Genuine county defender 90 7 seat 300tdi

Genuine county defender 90 7 seat 300tdi

Genuine county defender 90 7 seat 300tdi
    This is a genuine 7 seat county landrover (not a converted van) it has a new cubby box fitted but also comes with the centre seat to give you a choice. It has the factory extra sound deadening kit fitted which is a full moulded rubber and foam unit that goes from the bulkhead over the floor and up and around the seat boxes and transmission tunnel. All door locks have been replaced and are matching. This was done because a key snapped off in one of the locks. It has new carpets in the rear and these are also the 20mm dense foam backed sound deadening type. It has an excellent face off radio cassette and the road tyres are all almost new and the spare is half worn. It has just had a new top quality (some aren’t!!)rear cross member fitted professionally, the rest of the chassis is rock solid with no rot. It has a towbar and rear steps. It is the 300tdi engine it’s done 149k from new and has always been serviced fastidiously by the previous owner who is a shooting pal of mine and owned it for the previous 7 years as his shoot vehicle. I bought it at the beginning of this year but since then we’ve only done 300 miles in it and I just can’t justify keeping two 4x4s. It’s taxed till the end of Sept and will have a new MOT next weekend. Everything works as it should and it is a completely reliable and genuine vehicle. I’ll also include a full LR manual and a solid steering lock. 5750 ovno reduced to 5500 ovno

Last edited by sanibel686; 14-09-2012 at 18:01.

reduced to 5500 ovno

Not being funny but it amazes me what these vehicles go for. 20 year old car with 150 k miles on it for 5 grand !
    Im sure it's worth it as a good shoot vehicle and genuinely good luck with the sale.

the green oval lives strong,and goes long!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    Not being funny but it amazes me what these vehicles go for. 20 year old car with 150 k miles on it for 5 grand !
    Im sure it's worth it as a good shoot vehicle and genuinely good luck with the sale.

sanibel686 hang on winters coming, prices go up, sold mine bit less miles but still got 6600 and had many phone up after,i think i could have got more.

Thanks for the comments guys, to be honest I didn't think I would need to drop it to 5500 but I'll honor the price now it's up there. I'm sure there will be a flurry of interest before the shooting season starts.

still availablable now with 12 months MOT and I'll also tax it for 12 months if someone is quick