Thread: You may just get a real bargain

You may just get a real bargain

A quick heads up for those that are interested.

I feel really sorry for Steve Drage, but somebody may get a good deal from this.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 09-09-2012 at 17:09. Reason: advertising

Hey John, what's happened to the shop?

Have you moved?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Closed it in July mate...Overheads were 42k per year, with 80% of business coming via mail order/internet sales.

The shop was a luxury we could no longer afford...It was a no brainer really!

So you're still trading then?... but just online/mail order
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Yes Si, still got all our accounts, etc, just sold out guns and shop fittings to John at Cheshire Gun Room and gave up our RFD.

Well then you need to pay to advertise on here. Admin have made that clear enough time after time .
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Malc, I don't advertise here, my business partner does. He uses the moniker ' Mark 1' and is a fully paid up trade member.

Just been informed via PM that my link has been removed. To clear things up, I HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH EUROGUNS!

I was merely giving members a heads up on a liquidation auction for guns and equipment.