glogin

Hello all,

I am Greg. I am originally from Poland. I have been stalking for 9 years. I moved to Scotland in August 2007, now I live in Glasgow.

Back in Poland I have Brno ZKK601 in 7x64 and Fair combo 12/76 + .30-06. Combo mainly use in Autumn/Winter and for driven boar. I want to apply for FAC here in Scotland and start to go stalking more frequently. At the moment I just go with agents/guides and use estate rifle.

Although I hold Polish equivalent of DSC, I already applied for DSC level 1 course. I would like to know more about Muntjac and Chinese we do not have in Poland. I might also help me with FAC application.

I have experience with roe and red. Last season I shot my first fallow. Would like to try sika and hill stalking. Hopefully will have my FAC later this year. Then I would like to join a syndicate and go stalking as frequently as I did in Poland.

Regards,
Greg

Hi Greg

Wecome, lots of good debates and advice on he too, If you ever get down to Hampshire give me a PM and i will sort you out with some muntjac stalking.

regards Anthony

Back