High Seat Design

Anyone got any designs, plans or drawings of a high seat they could send me? A blacksmith owes me a favour and has said if I send him a plan, he'll knock one up for me.

And no, he did not say he'd knock one "out" for me ;)

Any tips on how to build, and where to position (the high seat that is) also gratefully received.

Thanks

WS

High Seat Design - Come on Guys - Share the Knowledge!!!

thanks 243 - looks great -

Ive found a design on an Irish Deer Stalking site which I'd quite like tio build. problem is, cant read the dimensions...

Anyone got any ideas?

Come on guys - the best Deer Stalking Forum out there - and only one design for a high seat ? Must be loads more ideas and expertise out there?

Cheers

WS

Here are some pics of high seats I have welded up.

022.jpg

Roe016.jpg

P1010023.jpg

I shot my biggest buck ever under the Lean too and have shot 3 animals under the free stander.

Roe011.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Shot 7 deer in the vacinity of this wooden seat. Nothing to do with the thread but I like the pic of the deer under the high seat.

Dave

To be honest I just downloaded a few pics from the internet then made it up off of the top of my head. your black smith friend should beable to do the same

One piece or collapsible? Wow - what an embarrassment of riches!!

To be honest mate, whatever is easiest - don't want to put you to too much trouble.

Much appreciated fellas - this site is quality !! Will do my best to return any favours where and when I can

Cheers

WS

Back