Wanted: Stalking in the midlands

the scudd

hi due to a lack of work here in n.ireland i,m off to birmingham to work for a while, so i,m hoping to get out for a stalk to fill in the weekends.
Can anyone give me a few contacts, i am insured and i have my level one been stalking for a few years now an i wouldn,t mind trying for a munti. any help appreciated, thanks the scudd

Ali
give us a shout when your over here , I can sort you a few outings out
no charge mate , also can throw in a bit of lamping too
speak soon
Rich

thanks rich. will give you a shout in the next week or 2. would just like to add i,m not after freebees.

No worries mate
Speak to you next week mate and if you need any help or directions let me know , I'll see what I can do

Guys/Gals
if any one else is looking to get in contact with "the scudd" regarding stalking
please feel free to pm me your contact details and I can pass them on , as i am in phone contact with Ali ,
As he may not hav any Internet access whilst over here in the UK and may not get PM's as a result
many thanks

Hi Ali
If you can PM me your mobile number Ill get in touch.
Cant promise anything for a while so it depends on how long you are over for, (I have promised to take BK out with me again ASAP).
Same as Rich/stone We will be able to tie it in with some lamping mate.
Regards
Sinbad/paul

Hi rich
just sent ali a pm re stalking, All being well will try and meet up with you and make a day/night out of it mate.
Going to get in touch with the landowner and see if he requires my services.( dont usually lamp his land though) only deer control.
Paul

Nice one Paul
Will be good to meet up
any probs just let us know
would hate Ali to miss out because of poor Internet connection

Back