Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wedding

Wedding

The good news is Finbear270 got married yesterday
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Congratulations Finny from all the Admin team. Hope this will not impact too much on your stalking
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I always assumed he already was! Great news though, congrats Steve!

Finbear

Marriage is like a hand of cards. You start with two hearts and a diamond. Before long you need a club and a spade. Only joking, congrats.

Pete

Brillant quote Congrat Finbear

Marriage is like a hand of cards. You start with two hearts and a diamond. Before long you need a club and a spade. Only joking, congrats.

Pete[/QUOTE]

Finny what are you doing on this site this morning I thought you would be on honey moon!!

ATB
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Keith, you will have to join my Ma in the secret keeping stakes!, "Mrs" Finnbear, is now truly a Mrs!, & a more patient Lady you couldn't find, (28 years over the brush), as to club & spade,.... did that bit in 82'.... "Honeymoon"?, I'm having two or three days on the Fallow! ...... Hows that for THE number one in partners?. Thanks for your regards chaps!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

congrats mate its down hill from here on.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Congratulations, When will you be selling your stalking equipment though?Joking aside, all the very best to you both.
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Well, well, well... and well done, too. Congratulations!

I did wonder who it was that had booked the Grosvenor for a private party.

My very best wishes to you both.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\