Wedding

I always assumed he already was! Great news though, congrats Steve! :thumb:

Finbear

Marriage is like a hand of cards. You start with two hearts and a diamond. Before long you need a club and a spade. Only joking, congrats.

Pete

Brillant quote Congrat Finbear

Marriage is like a hand of cards. You start with two hearts and a diamond. Before long you need a club and a spade. Only joking, congrats.

Pete[/QUOTE]

Keith, you will have to join my Ma in the secret keeping stakes!:), "Mrs" Finnbear, is now truly a Mrs!, & a more patient Lady you couldn't find, (28 years over the brush), as to club & spade,.... did that bit in 82':cool:.... "Honeymoon"?, I'm having two or three days on the Fallow! ...... Hows that for THE number one in partners?:eek:. Thanks for your regards chaps!.

Congratulations, When will you be selling your stalking equipment though?Joking aside, all the very best to you both.

Well, well, well... and well done, too. Congratulations!

I did wonder who it was that had booked the Grosvenor for a private party.

My very best wishes to you both. :tiphat:

steve you can come my place soon for a free stalk as a wedding present off me ;);)

Well, well, well... and well done, too. Congratulations!

I did wonder who it was that had booked the Grosvenor for a private party.

My very best wishes to you both. :tiphat:
The teacakes were underdone, & the Bubbly was dry,(No Demi-Sec)..... £XXXXXX a bottle! & only six flutes in each!....... sooner stick to Beck's mate!!:cool: Off down Powys @03.45 am tomorrow!

Keith, you will have to join my Ma in the secret keeping stakes!:), "Mrs" Finnbear, is now truly a Mrs!, & a more patient Lady you couldn't find, (28 years over the brush), as to club & spade,.... did that bit in 82':cool:.... "Honeymoon"?, I'm having two or three days on the Fallow! ...... Hows that for THE number one in partners?:eek:. Thanks for your regards chaps!.

For f**k sake, why the almighty rush?:lol:

Congratulations Steve, too much money on your hands now you don't have to buy land rover spares :D

Back