Any active servicemen here?

Not me I've been out 3 1/2 years after 13 1/2 years service. Still miss the job/crack but I had to make the choice to leave due to my wife's health. I did think about get rid of her instead but don't tell her :D

Rick

Hi Devin,
By 'Active Servicemen' do you mean servicemen that can pass their BFT and are fit :lol: or do you mean serving personell.
There are a few on the site but they aren't all very active :lol: unless there is a deer in their sights then the tallest mountain is easy peasy :D

I am as above, ex crab fat )), left 97 but work just near you at Boscombe Down , infact drove through The People republic of Tidworth last week in a big red thing with blue lights on it :D:D:D. I to miss the crack and banter, though there is still some at work due to my job.

Rgds

Pete

Ah Chicken man

Tidworth now that brings back memories!

I remember a day one of the tankies got fed up, so he nicked a Challenger tank and went for a drive up to Luggershall before he got caught

Bloke was a legend.

Just left in May..................................Nope don't miss the job - just the people

Daz

Hi Devin

been out since 86, and as you will see we will meet some time soon, ;). i have lived here since, can't recall a charlie being stolen ?? but i can recall/seeing feeling/hearing a chieftain rumble past the house with the hanger door still hanging from the main armament, it got all the way through collingbourne duscis narrow twists and turns and never touched a kerb stone, should have made the lad a driving instructor after that one.

bob.

a few of us service personell i see ha ha, i was based in hullavington 05-08! i too have blue lights on my truck ;) im not a monkey! good to hear from all of you! Bob indeed we have met and im looking forward to tonight

a few of us service personell i see ha ha, i was based in hullavington 05-08! i too have blue lights on my truck ;) im not a monkey! good to hear from all of you! Bob indeed we have met and im looking forward to tonight

There are many that lurk!! I got out in 05.

Not very active at the mo cos I am sat on the sofa and have not been active since I escaped BFT's and all that in 97:D

There are a few of us in Yorkshire - although the grass is looking a little greener on the outside now the cutbacks are starting to bite!

Still in and still conducting BFT, BPFA, PFT or whatever its called this week...!! Based up in Nottingham just now! Recently bought a house in the Chippenham area if any of you guys know of sydicates with spaces in glos, wilts, somerset area or fancy swapping some stalking for roe/red in SW scotland. Hopefully i will be out of kenya before the 21st this month... :D

Back