Blaser/Mauser dealership.

HME

Not sure if this is in the appropriate section but admin can decide.

Just to let all know that The Corinium Rifle Range have been appointed the official Blaser/Mauser dealer for Gloucestershire/Wiltshire.

We do things a little differently, we let you try before you buy.

Safe shooting.

HME

Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range

HME congrats on your appointment

guys top set up at this range very helpfull , knowledgeable guy who knows his stuff no ******** no nonsense approach

I tried before I settled on a fabulous R8 and have not looked back since regards pete .

Congratulations Paul on the new dealership.
Now that you are offering the opportunity to try before you buy, does that mean that periodically you will have some Demo rifles at reduced prices as a result of some not buying after trying :D :thumb:
Like Pete, I got mine from Ian at Mulliners and can't see it wearing out or me getting fed up with it for some time but I'll keep my eye out for any special offers.
Good luck with your new venture.

Steve

We charge £290 for the course which is a three day course, run from the Rural Skills Centre of the Royal Ag College, Cirencester. Any more information give me a call or check the website.

Regards

HME

Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range

Congratulations Paul on the new dealership.
Now that you are offering the opportunity to try before you buy, does that mean that periodically you will have some Demo rifles at reduced prices as a result of some not buying after trying :D :thumb:
Like Pete, I got mine from Ian at Mulliners and can't see it wearing out or me getting fed up with it for some time but I'll keep my eye out for any special offers.
Good luck with your new venture.

Eddy

I like the thinking! The demo rifles at the range are all my personal rifles properly set up for stalking in a number of calibre's and configurations, hence the reason I can legally allow a prospective buyer to get behind them, as a RFD I do have 'demonstration' on my certificate but I don't believe this allows me to allow a buyer to shoot a rifle that is neither on my FAC or theirs. As I own the range I can allow buyers (even non FAC holders) to shoot my rifles, this was why Bisley Live was supposed to be groundbreaking, even though I'd been doing a similar thing albeit with Blasers and Mausers for a while beforehand. I will have some ex demo stuff kicking about that has been used for nothing other than show purposes and will keep an up to date list in circulation - I'm about to put some stuff in classifieds in a bit. I don't have a shop with big overheads, I'm a professional stalker who runs a range, runs courses and has a venison supply business so I reckon I know what a stalking rifle should feel like and shoot like and I can put anyone behind one thats set up properly and now I can supply one exactly to a customers specifications at the right price.

Regards

Paul.

Darn it !!!
I was hoping to watch a few people 'try before they bought' then change their mind and jump in with an offer for a good quality 'second hand' Blaser R8 :D
So that plan is out of the window then !!!
Oh well I suppose my R93 will suffice for the time being :lol:

Darn it !!!
I was hoping to watch a few people 'try before they bought' then change their mind and jump in with an offer for a good quality 'second hand' Blaser R8 :D
So that plan is out of the window then !!!
Oh well I suppose my R93 will suffice for the time being :lol:

long shot there eddy why would anybody in there right mind sell on an R8 regards pete

long shot there eddy why would anybody in there right mind sell on an R8 regards pete

Yes I agree, or an R93 either !!
I bought some Federal 180gr Fusion ammo from this site very cheap recently and tried it out on the range this afternoon.
I put three rounds down range and then spent the next five minutes scratching my head wondering where the other two rounds went because I couldn't see anything though the scope.
I had to walk up to the target to get a closer look and sure enough all three rounds were practically in the same hole, I could hardly believe it as I'm not usually that good a shot.
Then the fun started and as the barrel warmed up and my rate of fire increased, the group spread to 2"
I don't think my Remmy would put up such a good show as the Blaser R93.

Paul - congrats on the dealership! In my experience, you provide excellent service and practical advice!

Even if a Blasers/Mauser is not to your liking or budget, the Corinium range is a great facility!

Best of luck!

Yes I agree, or an R93 either !!
I bought some Federal 180gr Fusion ammo from this site very cheap recently and tried it out on the range this afternoon.
I put three rounds down range and then spent the next five minutes scratching my head wondering where the other two rounds went because I couldn't see anything though the scope.
I had to walk up to the target to get a closer look and sure enough all three rounds were practically in the same hole, I could hardly believe it as I'm not usually that good a shot.
Then the fun started and as the barrel warmed up and my rate of fire increased, the group spread to 2"
I don't think my Remmy would put up such a good show as the Blaser R93.

Eddy doesn,t surprise me mate used the fusions in 165 grain fantastic round and good on the deer also regards pete

Back