Cooper rifles and Brian Fox

Danger Mouse

Has anyone had dealings with Brian Fox and Cooper rifles? I'd be interested to receive some feedback please, either good or bad.
thanks DM

I know nothing about Cooper Rifles, but I buy my reloading bits from Mr Fox and find him a reliable and keenly-priced supplier.

Brian Fox is very good to deal with always helpfull and keenly priced (could only run to a Howa great rifle)Dave.:D

I have a Cooper Model 54 in .260 Remington (not bought from Brian but have dealt with him for a couple of things - always good service). Fantastic rifle and worth every penny IMHO. Group example below.
260+Remington%u0025252C+Cooper+arms..jpg

I got mine from a lad down south as when it came he'd bought something else.

I believe he waited 9 months, think Brian is 4 to 6 months

Steve

I've dealt with Brian and found him to be very straight but he will also be the first to confess that he wouldn't be the best at replying to emails.
I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but I believe that Brian had a health issue recently which may go some way to explaining the reason behind any lapse in service recently if that is what the OP's query / concern is?!

Last edited:
I had a Cooper Mod. 22 Varmint in 6mmBR from Brian Fox, it was not a pre-ordered one but one he had just taken delivery of, so i had it in my hands in less then a week through RFD transfer.
Superb rifle and first class service from Brian.

Ian.

I've had quite a few dealings with Brian as I used to be a member of the same rifle club no problem. Never purchased a rifle but what I am led to belive that his bino's and optics are ment to be pretty impressive for the money.

I buy from Brian often , he rates the Cooper rifles very highly , good to deal with
and have taken him stalking for years

After all of this, I think I want another Cooper :lol:

I'd like one too, been waiting for 14 months for mine, can't seem to get any sense out of him as to when I'm going to get it, I was told I would have it at the end of the month, two months ago!
Dont get me wrong, Brian does seem a nice guy but I just want my rifle. I'm going abroad next month and assuming that I get it I need to get it on my European license and also need to run it in, develop a load and get it zero'd. I'm running out of time and I will be really pee'd off if I don't get it by then.

Last edited:
DM
I was in a similar position with Brian and Barrel Blank. It was very late arriving but it was out of his hands. He ordered it and was given a delivery date that was not honoured by the Manufacturer. There was then a problem with shipment and Customs. I am guessing you are in a similar position.
He is as straight as a die so i just went with the flow.
Try console yourself with the knowledge you will be the owner of a stunning Rifle. They are excellent and as good an 'off the shelf' Rifle as there is.

Yorkie.
PS.
What have you ordered?:drool::p

Hi Yorkie, it's a 6.5 x 47 lapua Jackson sporter, like I said I want it now, a reply would be nice to at least tell me where the thing is!
I don't doubt that Brian is honest and trustworthy, I also don't doubt that he would like the sale to be completed, after all that's what he's in business for. However keeping customers in the loop is also important in my book and this simply isn't happening! A simple phone call is all that it would take! Come on Brian please.

Last edited:
14 months pal is a very long time to wait. I would say that the way you have been treated is very poor customer service, which these days should be the corner stone of any business. Hope he gets his finger out for you or at least gives you a call. I think if it was me I would be looking elswhere:rolleyes:.

Back