Rifle stocks made in Ireland

John Gryphon

g`day members,i remember reading of a post (s) of some really good looking rifle stocks made in Ireland,can anyone help out with a name or link please.
I am also rather taken with GRS stocks but i`m tossing which to purchase.

Thanks,JG

Thanks for replies fellas..Edna is the name i was thinking of.I will look at all the other names as well with interest.

Scott where are you located and how did you come about getting the PSE in AUS.

Ring Fergal white in athlone he deals with ends. His skill is unbelievable. I've seen one of his stocks and it was absolutely stunning to say the least.

Be at Eildon tommorrow mate. That assist?

I saw the PSE stocks on a couple of places on the web when looking for a light stock for a short action Howa. Communicated with Edi and found him really good to deal with. Ordered the stock and had it sent out. It's a ripper.

I have to retrieve a sambar hind this morn,I rolled her an hour before dark,only a 130 yards to where I can get a quad in but last night on the %$#%#$##$%%^& unt of a hill we reckoned better to hang her in halves with a sweaty tee on her to keep Mr. Vulpes away and get her today...first we are off to look at some wallows or whats using them.
Perhaps if you pm me a number i may be able to lob in Eildon as we will be 30 mins away getting the deer out.

Hey mate I missed you yesterday. We did the carry-out after dark on a spiker my mate shot. I'll send you a PM to try and arrange a catch up to show you the PSE stock.

Back