Thread: Hello

Hello

Long time lurker on the forum finally signed up.Im Ricky a pest controller from London and my interests include anything to do with wildlife and nature hello!

Hello RickyC.
    Welcome. what types of vermin do you get to deal with , the full spectrum up to deer or do you not stalk .How long have you been at it, bet you have some stories?. Regards Widu.
    TO STRIVE, TO SEEK, TO FIND. AND NEVER TO YIELD.

Hey Ricky, good to have you on board the site. Hope to hear back from you and the gang later on, regards to Pete and your father.

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks chaps,Malc I'll be in touch regarding a few future outings...Im a London pest controller and use a jack and Plummer for ratting and I deal with all types of pest control in London including pigeon,rats,mice,bedbugs,fleas,cockroaches etc and of course loads of foxes (280 this year and counting) mainly by trapping and shooting.In my spare time I fish and hunt and have learnt a lot on this forum and made a few great contacts ATB