Thread: My DSC 1 at Bunwell

My DSC 1 at Bunwell

I must thank Mark from Bunwell, he is a very good teacher, he has been very patient with me, explaining every single new word for me about stalking and now that’s it, I’ve pass my DSC1!

I’m so pleased, because some of the species here (cwd and Muntjac) don’t exist in France and I had to learn everything about them.

And on the hygiene part, I had already some problems remembering all the different names in French so to do it in English that was even harder (it’s not the kind of words that I use everyday !)

I’m looking for to passing my level 2 now. Knowing that I’ll pass it in Bunwell with Mark, makes me feel more confident.

David

Félicitations David! Ce n'est effectivement pas évident de traduire le jargon. Personellement, j'aurais beaucoup de mal a fairre mon travail actuel en milieu francophone, parce que je n'ai jamais eu besoin de parler de ce genre de choses en-dehors du bureau.

Thank you Pine Marten, If I can help for the French part of your job don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

David

Thanks, but my French is absolutely fine, it's my stalking I need help with!

I've seen that your French is perfect

For your stalking you should contact Mark at http://www.stalkinginengland.co.uk/ I'm sure he can help.

+1 for Mark a top bloke
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Thank you for the comments. It was a great 3 days and really it went very well. I think that now our one candidate , who will remain nameless, can shoot his groups it will be 100% . All on the course know who it was who had the problem and we all know it was out of his hands. That really was the worst of luck mate but now you have squared away the problem I know you will be straight though. Not going into any more details but there really was a problem with one candidates rifle. You know who you are and you will breeze it next time.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.