Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads up on chinese water deer

Heads up on chinese water deer

I have just managed to secure 2000 acres of Chinese Water deer stalking in the midlands. I am familier with the estate and have stalked it in the past. I will be putting prices and fees up in the stalking for let section in the next few days. But if anyone has an interest in taking one of these unusual deer this coming winter please PM me for fees.

Rut is around Christmas time and the estate holds some very good trophy deer.

Muntjac are also present on the estate. BB nearby and the county is Buckinghamshire.

Thank you
    Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I have just managed to secure 2000 acres of Chinese Water deer stalking in the midlands. I am familier with the estate and have stalked it in the past. I will be putting prices and fees up in the stalking for let section in the next few days. But if anyone has an interest in taking one of these unusual deer this coming winter please PM me for fees.

Rut is around Christmas time and the estate holds some very good trophy deer.

Muntjac are also present on the estate. BB nearby and the county is Buckinghamshire.

Thank you
    Sikamalc
    Well done Malc. There wont be enough days in a week for you shortly.

Nutty

Ah you git - my face lit up when you said the Midlands - Bucks is in the "Home Counties" - Still, I'll be interested in a day or two!

Mike

pm sent

i,ll see you in scotland about this. very interested.
    cheers stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

Ok guys fees are on the stalking thread. Level 2 sign off is free as with all my stalks. All Pm's answered if not PM me again.

Thankyou

Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

well done on your new lease malc hope its good for you

ATB

Dave

Well done Malc!

Well done sir. Count me in, not too far from kent either

Best Pm me with dates if you are interested as I have some dates sold already.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.