Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese water deer with sikamalc

Chinese water deer with sikamalc

As per the heads up in the general thread I have secured a 2000 acre lease for CWD and Muntjac and am now taking bookings for the coming winter season 2012 to 2013.

Fees are as follows: 75 per stalk.

Fees for CWD. All does and yearling bucks 100.00. Medal Bucks as follows Bronze tooth 250.00 Silver tooth 400.00 Gold tooth 500.00. Medal bucks are strictly on a first come basis.

Muntjac no kill fee on does, modest bucks 50.00 kill fee. Any medal head 250.00

No fees for damaged venison. Bookings taken for 1st November onwards. Very good BB about 2 miles away at 45.00 per night.

PM me for any questions. Level 2 signing off is free of charge.

I will also be offering a deal later in the year for a 4 day hunt with 4 species Fallow, Roe, Muntjac and Roe. Pm for more details.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pm sent. And one medal CWD buck sold already.

Thank you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All pm's answered. Thank you.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

where abouts is the ground located?

Atb Matt

PM sent. I do not want to put the location on an open forum.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    PM sent. I do not want to put the location on an open forum.

Thank you
    Please can you also let me know the location, county would do!

Thanks,

Martin

Buckinghamshire.

PM me for further details.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Malc glad to see your stalking is going from strength to strength unfortunately I have booked for a Cwd for this winter, or I would be down there with you pal, sounds like you have a busy winter ahead!
    atb Chris.

Hi Chris,

Yes I am very busy and cant complain. Ended up with 22 Roe Bucks for the season including 3 medal heads, one gold. I also have a good contract on another 8000 acre estate, including looking after a captive herd of Fallow.

Let me know if you want to have a go this winter or later next season on the Roe. I have two clients booked already for Roe in April so let me know if you want to come back. Cant guarantee you will get two bucks in two outings like this year though

ATB

Malc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.