Thread: Deer,Rabbits and Pigeons wanted...........

Deer,Rabbits and Pigeons wanted...........

I am in need of some Deer,rabbits and pigeons for those of you that might live somewhere near me......
    For the Deer(Roe) I pay 1.20 lb (head off feet off and with the red offal) I am really looking for a regular supply of ones and twos' and at the moment I am getting them in a very irregular manner,I shoot as many as I can off my land without caning it and I am not getting enough to keep me afloat,I will pick up if it isn't too far,or will meet half way if that helps.
    For the Rabbits I pay 1 paunched and in the skin,or 2 clean and tidy in a bag with the arsehole cleaned out too,I will supply you with bags if you have a regular supply,and will most likely pick them up from yours or meet half way.The pigeons I pay 20p for fresh in the feather.....any number as long as they are FRESH(I have been brought some real ripe ones lately...Ooer!

Thank you for reading the post,and look forward to hearing from you soon...........Martin

Wish I were closer, that's good money.

If you can get over to West Sussex I may be able to help you out with deer. But you will need to collect. You have my number but am away very soon.

Thanks
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Martin if you get really stuck for the deer let me know, mine really go elsewhere but if it's one or two a week I can probably sort you out. I'm only down the road(ish) might save you the trek to Sussex for a single roe
    Last edited by Benc; 15-09-2012 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Benc View Post
    Martin if you get really stuck for the deer let me know, mine really go elsewhere but if it's one or two a week I can probably sort you out. I'm only down the road(ish) might save you the trek to Sussex for a single roe
    That's great thanks Ben,could you PM me your number mate and I'll give you a ring Mon/tues

Martin