Thread: Diana airgun model 52 .22 cal

Diana airgun model 52 .22 cal

Hi Can any SD member please advise on the best source of parts for the above airgun ?. i acquired this today as an introductory gun for my two sons to play with, but it could do with some tweaking / tuning.
    Many Thanks
    John F

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN F View Post
    Hi Can any SD member please advise on the best source of parts for the above airgun ?. i acquired this today as an introductory gun for my two sons to play with, but it could do with some tweaking / tuning.
    Many Thanks
    John F
    Try these;
    DIANA Mayer Co.KG: DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL INFO
    Chambers Gunmakers - Airgun, Shotgun & Rifle spares. Parts for Air Arms, BSA, Crosman, Diana, Gamo, Relum, Webley, Weihrauch and many, many more

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN F View Post
    Many Thanks
    John F
    john just be carfull with the 52 if you strip it you will notice that the main spring looks very thin compared to the piston it fitts inside reason is all model 52/48 were export guns desighned to shoot over 20foot pounds so they fitted week springs in them and shiped them over hear so if you replace the main spring you may find you have a gun way over the 12lbs uk limmit if you have a fac slot and you have the gun on fac i can give you informaton on how to get the max from them if not get it cronographed after you strip clean not worth loosing your fac for a gun over 12lbs