Thread: informing police with a new moderator

informing police with a new moderator

hello, i have a t8 mod on my tikka at the moment but im finding it a bit heavy and i fancy a shiny stainless one anyway, i was wondering if once i sell it i can just buy another as it will have opened up my slot or if i have to tel firearms, iv not sold anything since receiving my fac so dont know how it all works, advice greatly appreciated.

thanks
    Tom

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    You'll need to do a One for One Variation.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post
    You'll need to do a One for One Variation.

TJ
    Yep officially you should do a one for one, however unless you specifically have "t8" written on your ticket your flo may just say if you can part exchange your current mod for a new mod then there's no point in the hassle of a variation for something that has no serial number or brand on it.

Officially though you should do a 1 for 1 - I have "sak 17hmr moderator, no serial #" on one of my slots - sak don't do a .17 mod and there's no serial number so it's almost pointless to name it.

Theres a lot on here to fill you in on the legalities but if in doubt just call your FLO

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyDoom View Post
    Yep officially you should do a one for one, however unless you specifically have "t8" written on your ticket your flo may just say if you can part exchange your current mod for a new mod then there's no point in the hassle of a variation for something that has no serial number or brand on it.

Officially though you should do a 1 for 1 - I have "sak 17hmr moderator, no serial #" on one of my slots - sak don't do a .17 mod and there's no serial number so it's almost pointless to name it.

Theres a lot on here to fill you in on the legalities but if in doubt just call your FLO
    ##

iv a sak mod proofed and stamped for 17hmr.. cost me an extra 20 the robbing gets