Thread: rcbs shell holder ram clip spring

rcbs shell holder ram clip spring

Hi all

Does anyone no where I can get a new rcbs shell holder ram clip spring it's the spring that holds the shell holder on the rock chucker press In place I have lost mine and am fed up of holding the thing in place.

Regards
    craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    Hi all

Does anyone no where I can get a new rcbs shell holder ram clip spring it's the spring that holds the shell holder on the rock chucker press In place I have lost mine and am fed up of holding the thing in place.

Regards
    craig
    Hi Bud

Im sure i can make you one out of some spring steel.

will call laters bud its my Birthday today so im busy until later on,

ps: the suckers are working as they are,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Cool beans buddy

and happy birthday chap hope you have a good one
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Just email RCBS and explain the situation. Give them the part number which can be obtained from the website after looking up the parts diagram for the rockchucker press. In all probability they will simply pop one in the post to you as their customer service is absolutely first class. I recently contacted them regarding a worn part on my 5-0-5 scales that are about 30 years old and they simply sent me the part free of charge though I was quite prepared to pay as after 30 years the part had just worn out.
    With customer service like that I will certainly look preferably on their products when considering future purchases of reloading equipment.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Just email RCBS and explain the situation. Give them the part number which can be obtained from the website after looking up the parts diagram for the rockchucker press. In all probability they will simply pop one in the post to you as their customer service is absolutely first class. I recently contacted them regarding a worn part on my 5-0-5 scales that are about 30 years old and they simply sent me the part free of charge though I was quite prepared to pay as after 30 years the part had just worn out.
    With customer service like that I will certainly look preferably on their products when considering future purchases of reloading equipment.

very true 8x57, i had heard that they are first class in customer care,

i made one for him out of a old spring, and only took about 5 mins, he is now sorted and back on the loading bench as he has just gone and got some new noslers to try,

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube