Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow!.....That's a LOT of guns!

what I want to know is where did he find private investors with that sort of money to commit! I've got a few new businesses I'm trying to get off the ground and I can't for the life of me find investors to raise a mere additional 20K despite the business plans being really solid.

Is that Litts guns then ?? big company that !

Now part of the Sportsman group, Gary and Aboo bought Litts several years ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    what I want to know is where did he find private investors with that sort of money to commit! I've got a few new businesses I'm trying to get off the ground and I can't for the life of me find investors to raise a mere additional 20K despite the business plans being really solid.

Its very much who you know and he was well connected

Wow.. that is some investment portfolio .. it was actually 57 mil if you read the story, although it does say he did not do it for personal gain and at the start it was genuine & he got into trouble at some point in time, with that sort of backing must have made some clossal errors of judgement..
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

i must have missed dragons den that night!

I was in the shop just before all that kicked off and Andrew (pretty sure it was him) was round the back screaming and shouting at the staff, who then came into the shop looking a bit sheepish. Remember thinking at the time something wasn't quite right there... now he is serving time!

Feel sorry for the people who lost money and property in this fiasco. By all accounts some top end high value shotguns are still unaccounted for....

Alex

So if Litts stock was worth 57 mil how much is Muir sitting on ? with all his guns it must be double!!

It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.