just my luck

stav

well i,m off on the sd week stalking up scotland with sikamalc and co, so thought i,d be go to carlton moor range just too check zero, also took my 22/250 with me which i,d bought in feb and not put a bullet through it as i,d been savin g for a good scope.
so on arrival mike fitted me the zeisis 6x24x56 too the 22/250 and we zerod it in, all good.
i then got the 270 out just to try some new ammo and check zero for the week up scotland only to find scope was coming lose between the eye piece and were it joins tube, was well hacked off.
so we have taken the the sope of the 22/250 and put it on the 270 for the scotland trip, it's a bit bulky but it's dam good glass, anyhow zerod in and roll on sunday. meopta on it's way back too them in morning!!!!!!!!!!!
stav

well i,m off on the sd week stalking up scotland with sikamalc and co, so thought i,d be go to carlton moor range just too check zero, also took my 22/250 with me which i,d bought in feb and not put a bullet through it as i,d been savin g for a good scope.
so on arrival mike fitted me the zeisis 6x24x56 too the 22/250 and we zerod it in, all good.
i then got the 270 out just to try some new ammo and check zero for the week up scotland only to find scope was coming lose between the eye piece and were it joins tube, was well hacked off.
so we have taken the the sope of the 22/250 and put it on the 270 for the scotland trip, it's a bit bulky but it's dam good glass, anyhow zerod in and roll on sunday. meopta on it's way back too them in morning!!!!!!!!!!!
stav

Better finding out at home rather than up the road.

Nutty

yeah thats what we said. was a good job i got a spare day today otherwise it would have been discovered up north.
stav

looking forward too it daft dog, i,ll leave excuses to jonny 270 lol. see ya sunday.
stav

Back