Remginton 700 DM SA Stock

ths84

I have been trawling the internet for the last week to find a good stock to replace the standard one on my .243 SPS DM. I have spoken to MidwayUK who then advised me that all the stock ships from the USA and takes a week to come in (so why not order on USA site for half the price). Has anyone replaced the stock on the 700 and if you did which stock did you go for an why? I have a budget of about 300.

Don't think MidwayUSA ship to the UK, tried to get stuff from them a few years ago and they told me to go through MidwayUK

Al

McMillan stock, primarily because it was available in various designs and colours. Another very good one that I have used on a friends gun is the Thumbhole HS Precision but I believe they are very difficult to get just now.

This is really really annoying :, Hoque OverMolded with Full Bedding in USA $189 in the UK £232.59. Looks like ill be making a call to a friend to get one shipped over, a difference of £116 is just a joke!

so true, mind, posting things from the US is so expensive these days, don't be surprised to pay over £50 shipping

I have been trawling the internet for the last week to find a good stock to replace the standard one on my .243 SPS DM. I have spoken to MidwayUK who then advised me that all the stock ships from the USA and takes a week to come in (so why not order on USA site for half the price). Has anyone replaced the stock on the 700 and if you did which stock did you go for an why? I have a budget of about 300.
go on to ebay put in remington 700 there are stocks coming up every week new and secondhand

Picked up aPSE carbon ultralight rifle stock off the pigeonwatch forums for £250 incl postage so very very happy. Just need to bed the recoil lug when I get it next week :)

Have you looked at Boyds Gunstocks, I imported a thumbhole laminated 700 SA with no hassel, check them out.

Back