Thread: Warthog

Warthog

Hi everyone I'm a professorial hunter living in South Africa.I enjoy reading about how you guys stalk and hunt over there.My forefathers are originally from the UK and I have a fair amount of family still residing there.I look forward to chatting to hunters over there and sharing experiences.
    Cheers Warthog

Welcome Warty!, One of the site owners has extensive experience over your way , so you should be in good company!......... Where are your UK roots located? Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi finnbear270 . My mother was born in Wales and I have some cousins, aunts and uncles in London.According to my Mom my one uncle was an optometrist and used to make the queens specs but I kind of take that with a pinch of salt.I have not seen them since I was a teenager and that was a long long time ago.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welkom by ons hier in die UK. Ek mis die bos by die huis.

I'm bang tight up against the Welsh border here in Chester, or are you talking down Brecon way?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi Dup,

What part of S.Africa are you based in?

Regards

Mother's Wesh! A fine pedigree! Welcome to the site, fellow Celt!
    Kev.

Hi guys Im based in the eastern cape.My Mom comes from I think a place called Barry.To SA shooter " Ek is seker jy mis die bos en vir die oomblik bly ek nog redelik lekker hier maar ek weet nie vir hoeveel langer nie"
    Cheers !!!!