Available: Beginners Course in Red Deer Management Including A Cull Stag

Buckbones

PLEASE READ CAREFULY BEFORE SENDING A PM,INOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A REDDEERAS PART OF THE COURSE.

I have an opportunity for a novice/beginner deerstalkers to undertake abeginner’s course in red deer management that will INCLUDE theculling of a red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.
Thecourse is a total hands on experience.

There are stags from 8 to 10 point.

My beginner's course has been very popular on the SD. January and February aloneI have had 8 beginners all take nothing less than 10 point Stag each.

The course will include:

· Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 250
· Bullet placement and the practice of culling deer in a park environment
· Culling of a red stag under supervision
· Photo opportunities
· Hands on training in the gralloching
· Training in inspection of the carcass for disease
· Hands on training in skinning
· Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder
· I can provide a rifle if needed.
· You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.

A certificate will be provided to show you have had basic training in the reddeer management and the successfully culled a deer under supervision.

Participants will be receive a small complimentary meat package and are alsoinvited to take the stag’s head if desired.
I can also arrange to have the head professionally cleaned and mounted for youat an additional cost.
THIS DAYIS SUITABLE FOR NOVIC/BEGINNERS ONLY, NOT FOR A PROFESSIONAL OREXPERIENCEDSTALKERS
For more information please PM. Or contact me on 07930988744 or thetrophybarn@btinternet.com

B&B is available on site at £30.00 per night.

Cheers Andrew

PLEASEREAD CAREFULY…. I can guarantee some a good animals, there is no doubt in this.But the day is aimed at inexperienced stalkers who wish to learn how to culland prepare a deer with total hands on experience. Come with your eye son andyou will have a great day.
View attachment 19376
View attachment 19377

Last edited:
Back