Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current price per kilo (fallow -skin on)

Current price per kilo (fallow -skin on)

Can anyone share what they are being offered skin-on at present please, for fallow? Thanks!

Between 2.80 and 3.50 a kilo depends where we take them and that depends on the area they were shot, hope this helps.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

I 'm talking about park fallow, and the buyer is going to be a local butcher, who also calls himself a "game dealer". And, if relevant, the area is West Sussex. Thanks for your help.

3.00 per Kilo - Wiltshire Game

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    Between 2.80 and 3.50 a kilo depends where we take them and that depends on the area they were shot, hope this helps.
    Hi Pierred
    When you say the area that they are shot i take it you mean Neck or Engine room shot rather than geographical area.

Jimbo

Damn they are robbing me at 2.20 a kilo
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

Account Suspended
    3 a killo is easy money to ask if they are being tight just squeeze him in the delicate area!!! (the wallet)and walk away and pick up the phone and ring around im in west sussex myself

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo 30 06 View Post
    Hi Pierred
    When you say the area that they are shot i take it you mean Neck or Engine room shot rather than geographical area.

Jimbo
    No Jim it's actually a reference to geographical , two areas miles apart so if we shoot enough they go straight to the dealer rather than the chiller mate.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    No Jim it's actually a reference to geographical , two areas miles apart so if we shoot enough they go straight to the dealer rather than the chiller mate.
    Hi Pierred

Thanks for your reply very interesting being geographical rather than Neck/Engineroom shots that i concluded. I do know that at the moment that game dealers can not get enough Venison to supply demand. I took a Red and a Roe in to dealer within four days and he rang me next day and asked how soon could he have more from me. Also anyone shooting Pigeons should be getting 1-00 per brace as they also (the game dealers) can not get enough Pigeons.

Kind regards Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by sakowsm View Post
    3 a killo is easy money to ask if they are being tight just squeeze him in the delicate area!!! (the wallet)and walk away and pick up the phone and ring around im in west sussex myself
    So 2.50 is a bit mean then for West Sussex?