Thread: BMH Tracking test.

BMH Tracking test.

Hi, Can anyone help,
    I have a two year old BMH which I plan to put through the test to lift the breeding restriction.
    when will the next tests be held and is there anyone who can help in the northwest.

Thanks

Phil

The breed restriction will have been put in place by the breeder it is up to the breeder to lift this restriction or you can appliy to the Kennel club.

As 6pointer says, it is the breeder who has to lift the endorsements on your dog, so you will need to contact them. Normally breeders will require the dog/bitch to be health screened (hip scoring in the case for BMH) as well as proof of performance in the given field. General guidelines are stated on the KC Webpage for the breed: http://www.the-kennel-club.org.uk/se...h.aspx?id=1117

The BMHS run tests, currently in the Forest of Dean but dates in Staffordshire should be available soon. Contact them regarding dates and further info.

Quote Originally Posted by smithp18 View Post
    Hi, Can anyone help,
    I have a two year old BMH which I plan to put through the test to lift the breeding restriction.
    when will the next tests be held and is there anyone who can help in the northwest.

Thanks

Phil
    If you have not got them already I would suggest you buy some of the books mentioned in a post a few lines below this. Lot of practical advice.

If you only want to buy one book, I would buy the Sondergaard one.