Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ .222 Comparison to Tika T3 Hunter .222

CZ .222 Comparison to Tika T3 Hunter .222

Went to Leek Shooting Centre Wednesday to check zero and a friend had just bought new CZ .222 with barrel just run in. He asked me to assist him zero the CZ ready for fist Foxing outing. The CZ as with most .222 was accurate enough to group in the 1" bull in the 100yd tunnel range no problem but to be honest the Tika has the edge over accuracy IMO. Now to build quality the timber on the CZ was not a close second to my T3 the bolt i found to be stiff and clumsy to cycle compaired with the T3 the CZ metal magazine clip i found to be cheap and nasty compaired the T3 even though as some on here have stated the T3 clip is plastic but still superior in loading and smoothness of operation. So having tested the CZ against the Tika T3 the Tika wins hands down every time for me.

Jimbo

how do they compare on price?

should have bought a BRNO!!

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    how do they compare on price?

should have bought a BRNO!!
    Having tested and compaired the two i would never buy a CZ Bruno.

Jimbo

There is no comparison T3 every time.....

clearly you guys smoke crack. cz/brno by a TRILLION miles!!!! WOW, is it 1st April already?

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    clearly you guys smoke crack. cz/brno by a TRILLION miles!!!! WOW, is it 1st April already?
    PKL you have been told once tonight by Jamross to Calm down and go and lie down in a dark room. Seems you havn't taken your medication.

Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo 30 06 View Post
    pkl you have been told once tonight by jamross to calm down and go and lie down in a dark room. Seems you havn't taken your medication.

Jimbo
    lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo 30 06 View Post
    PKL you have been told once tonight by Jamross to Calm down and go and lie down in a dark room. Seems you havn't taken your medication.

Jimbo

ps. I 'do' believe you're referring to his post 18/9/12 not tonight,,if that's the level of accuracy you work to, I hope you don't engage in head or neck shooting!

ps. just to be clear, I 'am' having a wee laugh here, but genuinely Jimbo, T3 over CZ/BNRO,,,,ay?...he he he..(sorry can't help it, I'm a brno-whore).