Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monarch Split Sticks

Monarch Split Sticks

Hi All

I have just finished my last two stick commisions so if anyone is interested in hardwood stalkers split sticks they are 56.95 including p&p

Lead time is generally around 2wks and shoulder height measurement from ground level is required.

More details and customer reviews can be found at http://www.monarchcountryproducts.co...&product_id=69

Best regards

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

Look good!

Need to save up the pocket money a wee bit first...

Yep would also love some - Xmas present for me though as have pushed my luck with buying stuff recently

Just got mine, really pleased, well made, nifty, efficient service, recommended.

Not only look good, but just what I have been looking for, I will have a set off you. PM sent
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

This arrived this morning. I can only say I am very impressed, it is a very nice bit of kit. Bob kept me informed of progress all the way through the making of it and let me know when it had been collected by the courier. Excellent service and an excellent product. Many thanks.
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Cheers Rob, great bit of kit, highly recommended.

Are these sticks still available?
    ​" How Much !"

Hi Martini

Yes the sticks are still available as a commision line - will drop you a pm with more detail.

Thanks for your interest

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

Hi Rob,

The Split Sticks have arrived, very nice and strong product - can't wait to try out on the field.

What is the stain that you used on the stick, just thinking ahead for maintenance of this quality piece of kit in the future.

Regards,
    Kam