Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .20 Tac brass

.20 Tac brass

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get some .20 Tac brass from, Canít seem to get any anywhere?!

cheers guys

Steve.

have you try reloading solutions thats where vi got mine

FL resize any good quality .223.~Muir

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Forming 20 Tactical brass is generally a two-step process. You start with a 223 Remington brass that has been full-length sized in a .223 die. Then run the brass through a Tactical 20 forming die, and finally run it through a Tactical 20 full-length die. Case lubrication/wax should be used very sparingly just on the neck and the body. Too much lube will result in wrinkled shoulders. Although the wrinkles will blow out once the case is fired, they make the cartridge looks somewhat unattractive. The author has had great results using Redding dies with Hornady Unique Case Lube, while others prefer Imperial Sizing Die Wax. The Hornady Unique Case Lube is a little thinner, so it tends to be more forgiving if too much is used.

Some reloaders, like the author, will anneal the brass as the final step. Although not necessary, annealing tends to help the fire-forming process and extends the life of the brass a bit.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Your search: Lapua Reloading Brass 20 Tactical Box of 100 (Bulk Packaged)

Results per page 10 25 50
    Sort Relevance Name A-Z Name Z-A Rating asc Rating desc Price asc Price desc

Lapua Reloading Brass 20 Tactical Box of 100 (Bulk Packaged)

Product nr.: 915391
    £60.37

Currently out of stock (Discontinued by Manufacturer) <<<<< worried about this comment ?
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

bob heard this from the smith building my 20 tac that they were probably going to discontinue regards pete .

ive got 200 spare arriving tomorow if thats any good
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Dakota do still have some stock of 20 Tac but are starting to run out, there will be no more from them, they had to place a large bulk order from Lapua to get them them to make it which is now nearly all gone.

Reloading Solutions had stock this morning when I spoke to them.

It's not really a major concern, Redding make a forming die which is readily available and you could always make some from 223 Lapua Match brass if you must have the best, according to the American forums accuracy is just as good with the formed brass as it is with factory
    Last edited by AnthonyR; 24-09-2012 at 15:25.

im now sitting on 400 buy now while its there becuase this will be the last ever , no more, finite , end off, no longer availible.
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    im now sitting on 400 buy now while its there becuase this will be the last ever , no more, finite , end off, no longer availible.
    Why have they stopped making it Spud? ??