Thread: Sandhurst Charity Auction ABF

Sandhurst Charity Auction ABF

Gents,

I have a massive favour to ask, but given the recent generosity shown on the forum I am hoping someone can help.

A very good friend of mine has asked me to a charity event at RMAS for the army benevolence fund in November. He knows that I shoot and has asked me if I would be able to provided a sporting lot. The stalking I have is a bit piecemeal and not really worth asking money for. Therefore I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a stalk this doe season that we could offer in the auction. A decent bottle of single malt would find its way to you in thanks .

Regards

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
    Gents,

I have a massive favour to ask, but given the recent generosity shown on the forum I am hoping someone can help.

A very good friend of mine has asked me to a charity event at RMAS for the army benevolence fund in November. He knows that I shoot and has asked me if I would be able to provided a sporting lot. The stalking I have is a bit piecemeal and not really worth asking money for. Therefore I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a stalk this doe season that we could offer in the auction. A decent bottle of single malt would find its way to you in thanks .

Regards

Mike
    Mike
    I would be more than happy to help out

regards
    Norseman

Norseman,

Thank you for your very kind offer. I got your pm and will contact you asap.

Many thanks,

Mike
    Last edited by YoungGun; 23-09-2012 at 10:18.

Gents,

Norseman had kindly offered to help me out with my little problem, however he has managed to injure himself and is likley to be out of action this season.

As such, as per my original message, would anyone be willing to offer an outing on does this season for me to offer at an ABF auction.

In exchange I am happy to make a donation to charity or provided you with a decent bottle of malt.

regards

Mike

Bump.

NOT a sporting lot of the "day out in the woods" looking for venison variety - but I'd be happy to make a gun-bag or gun-slip sling.
    I make them using stable belt webbing; so IF I had the correct regiment of the winner I could make a strap from their colours!

Failing that - how about a silent stalker sling?

Gents,

I just wanted to reiterate my original post, would anyone be willing to offer up a stalk for a very worthy cause.

Havoc- Thank you for your very generous offer. I have spoken to my mate this evening, he has just finished ex broad sword and we may well take you up on this offer.

Regards

Mike