Thread: Carcass Tray

Carcass Tray

Hi Guys

I have decided to sell one of my trays as I do not have the need for two anymore. I purchased it new from here - http://www.stalkersuk.com/product_in...products_id=34

It is the larger of the two models available and cost me 84.00. I've had everything in it from muntjac to reds. I must say that it is only big enough for 1 red carcass though. It has not done much work so is still in excellent condition.

I am asking 55 for it which is the same price as the smaller model. Local collection only. Shropshire/Cheshire border. PM me for any further details.

Many thanks
    Last edited by munty6.5; 24-09-2012 at 11:55.

Hi I'm interested, where are you based?

IS IT THE ONE YOU SAT ON AND SPLIT FATTY LOL

SORRY BUDDY COULDNT HELP MYSELF THE TRAYS ARE A CRACKIN BIT OF KIT IF ANY ONES INTRESTED

I have the smaller one and it is superb, they have runners moulded into the base and work well like a sledge. I use a harness to pull mine made of thick rope. I have used mine for fallow just over 15 stone in weight. I fancied the larger one but it would not fit in my old Jimny, whoever buys this will get a wonderfully well made deer carrier.

Good luck with the sale.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    I have the smaller one and it is superb, they have runners moulded into the base and work well like a sledge. I use a harness to pull mine made of thick rope. I have used mine for fallow just over 15 stone in weight. I fancied the larger one but it would not fit in my old Jimny, whoever buys this will get a wonderfully well made deer carrier.

Good luck with the sale.

Simon
    Cheers Simon, lots of interest already so I think it will be sold soon! Regards

Bump. Must be collection only. I do a lot of travelling all around the midlands so if anyone is interested let me know and we can see if something can be worked out. I will be in Thetford at the weekend if that is any good for anyone? Cheers M

Sold to Cry Havoc pending collection on saturday