Looking for a high seat

palmer_mike

Hoping for a bit of advice.
It's looking that I might have been lucky enough to find my first bit of Deer permission!!
The only thing is the guy that has been kind enough to put me onto it has specified that it will be from high seat only. Therefore I need to sort out a mobile high seat pretty sharpish.
I've seen the high-seat below and seems a good price any comments? (about the high seat - i might not be getting it from SGC)
http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk...1293582/Summit+Stalker+Tree+Ladder+High+Seat/

Or does anyone have any alternative mobile high seat ideas for similar money (would be interested in 2nd hand if it was in good condition and at a good price).

Thanks for looking,
Mike

hi mike how mobile are you wanting the one at sportsmans isnt like a true ally foldable seat like the panther but costs are a factor as the ally ones are more expensive, the seat in your link isnt a bad seat but the rail will need adjusting as they are too low the ladder is thin gauge box section but it will last a few years, if you want a similar seat heres my design the box section is made from 2.5mm steel with 16mm solid round bar the seat comes in three pieces and will easy transport and move by one person the seat base is on quick release clips so the ladder moves seperate to base or as one if you want. heres some pictures the ladder is 3mtr
stalking047_zps203f439a.jpg

stalking052_zps69d89156.jpg

comes painted in camo atb,wayne

Last edited:
I've just ordered two doubles from him, so looks like he is going to be busy at work!

Hoping for a bit of advice.
It's looking that I might have been lucky enough to find my first bit of Deer permission!!
The only thing is the guy that has been kind enough to put me onto it has specified that it will be from high seat only. Therefore I need to sort out a mobile high seat pretty sharpish.
I've seen the high-seat below and seems a good price any comments? (about the high seat - i might not be getting it from SGC)
http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk...1293582/Summit+Stalker+Tree+Ladder+High+Seat/

Or does anyone have any alternative mobile high seat ideas for similar money (would be interested in 2nd hand if it was in good condition and at a good price).

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Even cheaper at Swillington!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1995rs

I've got one of meresides seats and they're spot on, I had a chat with him about what I wanted and with a bit of an adaption to his design he made a removable frame so there is a roof on mine for the worst of the weather. Once I get my PC working I'll put on some photos for you Wayne or can text you then to put up.

Cheers Mick

meresides seats are top notch i have one, very study, excellent seats

Back